Sunday 16 July 2017

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 74.

This post actually follows on from the previous one. Because for weeks now I have been thinking of my next steps to get JUSTICE. Previously I had approached various law firms asking if they could take on a case that would have dealt with the whole history of my IP battle from day one, back in 1992. Doing this on either Pro-Bono or on legal aid.

Predictably all those I approached threw their hands up in horror and said either they didn't do IP, which was just an excuse, as most of the unlawful acts were criminal!! Or they made up other excuses like; it's all to long and incredibly complicated. Like we only do simple cases as we are really all 'SIMPLE MINDED IDIOTS'

So over time I got to thinking that there was in anycase, ONE PIVOTAL POINT IN ALL THE HISTORY OF ALL THE HEARINGS ETC.  This was the phony alleged appeal hearing held by JUDGE HOBBS QC IN 2006. Remember that right up to that date I had won, because of what the hearing Officer Landau decreed and Busbridge was attempting to appeal that. Prove that Hobbs and James of the IPO were acting corruptly and "Perverting the Course of Justice" in what they did. For don't forget the ADVICE they gave Busbridge was carried out to the letter and he was HELPED by the IPO and that had the eventual effect, after they'd successfully swung two more hearings, Busbridges way. Then, to them being able in 2010 to illegally take off me, what they had given me after I proved my legal right to the Trade Mark 'Viper' .....You couldn't make it up as they say. Then if I could do that, all that went before or after was immaterial....if you understand. So I had only to prove ONE section of my long fight.

So now I determined that what I should do is find a law firm that isn't corrupt and in the pockets of the Justice System (IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU MAY THINK?) So my time for the past few weeks has been to root out a law firm that will do what I now know is called a PUBLIC LAW case and do it on legal aid. Now what I found in one area will not surprise you:- Many of the law firms that do do Public law are involved in 'Immigrants' and their fights to get to stay here, even when they are patently illegal immigrants or even terrorists. I see there are plenty of law firms falling over themselves to represent them, but not a white Anglo-Saxon Brit like ME! Thought about blacking up and calling myself Mohammed, but then they would throw me in prison for being RACIST !!!!! One such law firm had 76 lawyers on their books of which 60 odd were not Anglo Saxons. What do you think about that? They were not the only such law firm either, who knocked me back, but which  I could see were heavily involved in Public Law cases, over trying to protect their immigrant  customers. Also no problem for them to get huge amounts of Public Money (Legal Aid) for these cases, but not for mine.

Two problems here....One is few law firms do Public cases, as it means going up against Public bodies like government departments, like the IPO and the Police, who have deep tax payers pockets with unlimited money, to fight against anyone who wishes to expose the bastards!! Also they have to be real smart. Then as this case will involve fighting the Justice Ministry and they are the bosses, in essence of all law firms....are they not?????? So how many law firms will want to take them on....you ask? Very good question, but I have been trying anyway.

That involves me first of, all searching the internet for these firms, then sending endless emails asking if they do Public Law and on Legal Aid. I vary the content of my emails from just a few sentences, not mentioning the subject matter, to a brief description that it involves taking on what a Judge did that was illegal. No matter what I say, so far the reactions have been:-
A. Ignore my email completely....so no answer.
B. Deny they do Public Law, or that type of Public Law????
C. State they will not do Legal Aid.
E. Many saying they are TOO BUSY!!But I suspect scared witless because a JUDGE is involved!!

Not replying at all, is in my opinion the height of pure ignorance and bad manners. You would think that people involved in law would be people well educated and from good backgrounds, who should know how to behave decently. After all the LAW is there to GUIDE people in how to behave, not only lawfully but properly and treat others with dignity. Unfortunately in this world now, far too many have no standards or know how to behave decently. I GET REALLY SHAT OFF WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE AND LAW FIRMS, AS THEY ARE ALL SPINELESS HORRORS.

But I have not only written to law firms, as I've hunted out several investigative journalists, bloggers and writers to do with criminal and such like cases. Plus investigative TV programmes like Dispatches and to a few Editors of so called TOP NEWSPAPERS, like the Times and Telegraph and Sunday Times. NOT ONE OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAVE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF MY LETTER/EMAIL.....WHAT A SHOWER-THE LOT OF THEM. It shows you how people who have really been shat on by the State like the Hillsborough people and now Grenfell plus this latest scandal of the tainted blood and there are countless others too. All have had to battle for decades and all have been ignored and shat on some more. This is what it is like when you have to fight the British Establishment and I hate the lot of them, as I suspect others do too.



I will post up when all my efforts to find a law firm are exhausted, on where if anywhere I get. I will also post a list of all the law firms etc,who behaved like dogs.


 TO MAKE THIS BLOG MORE INTERESTING I AM NOW GOING TO INCLUDE PICTURES AND COPIES OF ARTICLES RELEVANT TO MY CAR MANUFACTURING BUSINESS THAT THE ESTABLISHMENT IN THE FORM OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE, SOUGHT TO DESTROY, AIDED AND ABETTED BY THE DORSET POLICE AND THE JUSTICE MINISTRY. THESE WILL SHOW JUST HOW DEEP INTO USING MY TRADE MARK I WAS AND HOW FAR BACK IT  ALL WENT......ALL LONG BEFORE BUSBRIDGE APPEARED & BEFORE HE PUT IN HIS APPLICATION TO REGISTER MY T/M.

THIS FIRST ARTICLE APPEARED IN MY LOCAL BOURNEMOUTH ECHO PAPER, IN FEBRUARY 1986, NOT LONG AFTER I HAD COMPLETED MY FIRST CAR A COBRA REPLICA. WHICH I THEN NAMED 'VIPER' AND THAT NAME WAS WHAT MY EX AGENT AND CRIMINAL, SOUGHT TO STEAL FROM TO ME, TO SELL TO CHRYSLER FOR HALF A MILLION IN 1992. THUS STARTING THIS SORRY SAGA OF GREED, HUMONGOUS LYING AND CORRUPTION.

ON EACH POST FROM NOW ON I WILL POST FURTHER PICS AND ARTICLES TO CHRONICLE THE RAPID GROWTH OF MY BUSINESS AND POPULARITY OF THE 'VIPER'.
THUS THIS BLOG WILL APPEAL TO READERS WHO LIKE CARS. I WILL ALSO INCLUDE PICS OF OTHER CARS I DESIGNED AND MADE, TO SHOW THAT THE BUSINESS THEY WRECKED WAS NOT A ONE CAR BUSINESS AND AT ITS HEIGHT BEFORE 1992 IT EMPLOYED 25 PEOPLE AND WAS ON TRACK TO TURN OVER A £MILLION AND THAT IN 1989/1990.....ALL EVENTUALLY AND SLOWLY WRECKED BY THE IPO AIDED AND ABETTED BY THE DORSET POLICE. I WILL COMMENT ON THE RELEVANCE OF EACH ARTICLE/PICTURE.

                                                     SO KEEP READING.

                                THE RELEVANCE OF THIS PICTURE/ARTICLE:-

I got my local MP, a twerp by the name of Atkinson, to try and give this article on my new business,
some good exposure and kudos. Alas all this man was interested in, was his own kudos and Brownie points and was obliging, so he could once more get his mug in the paper and pose as if the was actually interested in local business. He later on quickly showed his true colours as you will soon see. That was the start of my intense dislike of MP's and our so called ruling classes.



BELOW:-

ONE OF THE FIRST ARTICLES THAT APPEARED IN THE KITCAR PRESS ABOUT ONE OF MY EARLY BUILDS-A CAR WE MADE FOR A ROVER DEALER IN HIGH WYCOMBE. WE SHOWED IT AT A TRACK DAY AT CASTLE COOMBE AND IT WAS WELL RECEIVED.

A DAILY MAIL ARTICLE IN 1987 SHOWS WE WERE EVEN BEING NOTICED BY THE NATIONAL PRESS ESPECIALLY AS WE WERE SHOWING AT THE LONDON MOTOR SHOW


No comments: