Tuesday 14 September 2010

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 39.

For some 13 months now I have been trying to get our wonderful Police force to charge the liar conman with multiple counts of perjury. The IPO over the years since 2002 have steadfastly refused to even look at perjury for reasons which I think I know why, but of course proving it is my next big job. Anyway I gave my local plod idiots an official notification of all the counts of perjury and all the documentary evidence that proved it had been committed.

What do they do, they get straight on the phone to the IPO and they talk them out of doing anything. I can imagine the tale they span them, like I am a nutter hell bent on causing trouble and everything had been dealt with by them and there was no problems to be dealt with. But the worst stuff they brainwashed the cop who was speaking to them, was that there could be no perjury at an IPI hearing as no the persons in it did not have to take an oath. Now this cop either was a complet oaf to take thaat in or he and the IPO thought they coud get away with that lie. So when I was back with the Police asking them that as the IPo had not kept their promise way back to the Police, that they would deal with all the alleged perjury tec at thate 2010 hearing-whcih of course they had no intention of doing so They came back to me, and this was last August and said that the IPO were best placed to deal with it and I should give them the chance to do that at the last hearing that was coming up- the one last January 2010

Well of course as you will have seen they did not deal with it, and so in August when I found that out, I went back to them. They messed me about for weeks and weeks and it seemed that they were not going to do anything. So I kept pushing them by giving them a concise list of each and every act of perjury, forgery and perverting the course of justice committed since 2002, plus the documentary evidence to back up each allegation. Still nothing, then after complaining to their Inspector that nothing was happening, I was suddenly told after three months of being messed around that they will not do anything. Their excuse being that it was not committed in their area. This completely ignoring the fact that they charged me with perjury on a bunch of perjured lies from conman Busbridge back in 1999 and for alleged perjury committed in London. It is so clear that they have been brainwashed by the IPO.

Indeed they had been and it shows just how corrupt the IPO are and were anti me and were going to stop at nothing TO STOP ME EVER SETTING UP JUSTICE AND SHOWING ALL THE PERJURY THAT WAS NEVER DEALT WITH BY THE IPO, and clearly had set up the Police to wreck this meeting we were having. For he now had another cop sitting in, obviously as a witness, for he knew that he was going to indulge in severely having a go at me. He was very angry and shouting and sticking his face near mine to frighten me and maybe thought due to whatever the IPO had told him about me, maybe I would react physically. as I was nothing more than a criminal. But it was he that was acting as if he would indulge in physical acts against me as they do.  So in effect I was now the ' not only of Busbridge but now the POLICE - a Victim' He accused me of trying to make money out of the IPO and that no crimes had been committed (here he was referring to Busbridge and no doubt also the IPO) When I tried to claim that perjury was a criminal offence and he should know that full well, that sent him off on another shouting rant. I could clearly see that he was not going to lift a finger, so I stopped him going on and left the room thinking I would report him to the Chiet Constable-which I did -to absolutely no effect- as is usual. For what the IPO did in brainwashed this cop with all the lies they would clearly know were lies and so should the Police have full well have known-The Police & IPO should have been severely dealt with. But as one has no money it means once again criminality is not dealt with and they get away with it.  So folks, if a murder has been committed in Dorset it would be a waste of time going to our Dorset Dickheads because they won't want to know! Well I suppose that is what you get with a load of country bumpkins acting as coppers!!!


I also had to put up with these raving corrupt cops saying that the IPO had said that it was impossible for conman to have committed perjury, as all the statements had been heard in a tribunal where no oath had been taken. Another example of corrupt excuses from the IPO as we all know that statements made to tribunals come under the same Perjury Act 1911 (amended).They think you are so stupid that you will believe this Certainly the cops do or is it they just jumped on that to get out of it?
 

So the fight goes on in a number of fresh ways and it is nowhere near over yet.
Now I have also reported the corruption committed by the corrupt Judge Hobbs QC at the appeal hearing  in 2005, which I have reported way back in this blog, to Kenneth Clarke. This as he is the Head of the Judiciary. Of course this blubbery, scruffy oaf, didn't even have the decency and nor did his staff, to acknowledge receipt of my complaint. So that necessitated getting my MP to act once more as a postman and deliver a second copy of the first one and in person. A month has gone by and still not a peep. I am taking bets as to how that will end up.
This is so far, a never ending campaign by the Establishment to cover up for each other. Not one department has EVER dealt with the criminal acts of this conman.
I urge anyone reading this blog to read an excellent book by a David Fraser called "A Land Fit for Criminals" Now immediately the title says it all and I have only read a few pages and already he has come out with some statements that are so parallel with what I think. I quote:-
"Every year 30 million people are victimised by criminals.
The book is aimed at the general public to help them understand how and why our justice system disrupts and disadvantages them, rather than the CRIMINALS!
It identifies the justice systems preoccupation with the offender.
They are driven by ideology and cost saving and are no longer interested with the protection of the Public.
It highlights the harmful effect of crimes on its victims and the lack of recognition by Parliament, civil servants, and criminal justice practitionersof its corrosive effect on the standard of life and general well-being of millions of people.
Alienation of the public by the police and the jusicial system in general....and the failure to provide justice and retibution for victims.
All spoke of their total failure to get local politicians, MP's, criminal justice officials or indeed anyone to take any notice of their desperate situation."

You can apply all those statements to my case with this conman and all the assholes in the civil service that I have been forced to deal with. It is 10 years since he wrote those words and as the very same situation is still here with us, that shows that nothing changes and never will until the Revolution, as they say.

No comments: