Tuesday 23 October 2018

CORRUPT MINISTRY of JUSTICE + PARLIAMENTARY OMBUDSMAN. 82.

In my last post I told you how I was told by the Ombudsman to put in my Formal Complaint a second time, which I did. However this is a typical example of how devious these civil servants are. For she had talked direct on the phone to the MoJ and it is obvious they would have made their feelings on me and how they planned to do nothing, to her at that time....but obviously she could or better still would not admit that to my face. Plus that would be in direct contravention of their rules on members of the Public being able to make such F.Complaints- look at their website and page on making complaints about them, which I carried out to a tee-TWICE now.
So you see I am 100% sure that telling me to waste my time going through that second complaint, was just designed to mess me about. I gave them a MONTH to reply or at least acknowledge receipt of my letter containing evidence and my written grounds for a complaint. Of course I just knew they would AGAIN ignore it....which indeed they did.
So it was back to the Ombudsman's Helen Marshall and to carry out her instruction she gave me, if they did nothing. That was to fill in the usual bureaucratic form and get it countersigned by poshboy MP Tobias Ellwood, which then passes it all onto the Ombudsman. Talk about time wasting. Which I did, making sure he'd got it, along with all my evidence for the Ombudsman, that they had ignored my original complaints (THREE OF THEM) First to the Minister for the MoJ, second to them and third also.
Fairly quickly(for a Gov Dpt) and within a week, I got the inevitable email from another civil servant waste of space, giving me the inevitable knockback which was entirely anticipated. The fact that it was so quick- JUST TELLS YOU THAT RIGHT FROM THE ONSET THEY WERE ONLY INTERESTED IN PROTECTING THE MoJ. They are all so utterly predictable these assholes.

Now the excuse was that I had said that I was complaining to them that the MoJ had ignored my complaint. Now which complaint were they referring to?? My first complaint was to the Minister that the MoJ had allowed one of their Barristers working for the Treasury Solicitors, an arm of the MoJ, to commit several unlawful and indeed criminal acts whilst officiating at a Tribunal hearing (which in fact was no hearing at all as it was a bogus and just a meeting, where he could indulge in these criminal acts. The second was to complain they had not responded to that, and the third was ditto.
My complaint to the Ombudsman was re this ignoring all three complaints.

So the Ombudsman said that the MoJ had stated that they HAD RESPONDED TO MY INITIAL COMPLAINT MADE VIA THE MINISTER AND THAT THEY HAD RESPONDED TO ME ABOUT THAT IN A LETTER. Well this is just another example how how devious all these civil servants are. For the short response I got back in February 2018 did not deal AT ALL WITH ANYTHING I HAD WRITTEN IN MY THREE PAGE COMPLAINT TO THE MINISTER MADE IN DECEMBER 2017!! IT WAS A SHORT A4 PAGE LETTER, WHICH SAID THE MoJ COULD NOT DEAL WITH ANY COMPLAINTS RE THE LEGAL PROFESSION- and went on to give me a load of guff as to where I could go to complain. All of which if you have read all this blog.....you will have seen I went to EVERY avenue you can go down to complain about the whole sordid saga.....AND GOT NOWHERE. Of course the writer one David Skinner completely ignored my stating this in my letter to the Minister AND that my complaint was REALLY ABOUT THE FACT THAT A BARRISTER QC BROKE THE LAW (AS MY BARRISTER HAD SAID HE HAD- IN THE 5 PAGE OPINION DOCUMENT I ALSO SENT IN!!) My complaint was about one of their employees BREAKING THE BLOODY LAW WITH IMPUNITY !!!!!!!!! And this is what they do ....these complete assholes ....they ignore the kernel of your complaint and fixate on something completely different which you are not complaining about. I know that if a Barrister misbehaves in a low level way, you go to the various bodies and make your complaints. AND GET NOWHERE. You cannot go to the Police about the criminality as our WONDERFUL BOYS IN BLUE TODAY, DO NOT INVESTIGATE CRIMES !! JUST PICK UP ANY NEWSPAPER THESE DAYS AND SEE THE HORRIFIC STORIES HOW BRITISH PEOPLE ARE BEING DUMPED ON BY THOSE ASSHOLES IN BLUE!!!

As the only way I could get that Bastard Barrister done for his obvious crimes was to get it to the High Court.....but as I was in penury due to all their corrupt actions of the IPO aided by this Bent Barrister, so how could I afford to do that?? And they all knew this so knew they could just carry on doing whatever they wanted. So I determined that I could only run this blog in the vain hope someone in the media may pick it up or even a law man thinking that he wanted to help me because he was ashamed for his profession. Well there's nothing like being Naive and indulging in wishful thinking for absolutely nothing has happened that would restore my faith in the British people. Plus I had to go down every avenue  of complaint so as to prove I had tried everything that was open to me.....before I could take this to the Ombudsman who is supposed to help the peasants that are trashed by all our government departments and on a daily basis. But over the past 20 years I have only found them to be a 'PROTECTION SOCIETY FOR THE WELL BEING OF ALL CIVIL SERVANTS IN ALL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS' the media has told us that they only investigate around 2% of all complaints made to them and those complaints run into the thousands every year.
SO THEY ARE A COMPLETE CON ON THE BRITISH PUBLIC, AS ARE ALL OMBUDSMEN.

So now I am at the end of the road you might say, unless I win the lottery or a miracle happens. However in recent years more and more people are using online Crowdfunding entities and so for some time I have kept that in mind but wanted to go to the end of the road using all the alleged avenues you can get JUSTICE against corrupt & incompetent government departments and their useless civil servants. (A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THEM CAN BE SEEN IN THE BREXIT SAGA NOW SHOWING US JUST HOW USELESS POLITICIANS ARE AND HOW DEVIOUS THEIR CIVIL SERVANTS ARE, WHO ARE HELPING REMAINERS GET THEIR WICKED WAY BY MANIPULATING THINGS BEHIND THE SCENES) SO THIS IS WHAT I AM NOW GOING TO TRY.

I have put this story in abbreviated form onto the website of 'CROWDFUNDERS' asking for funds to enable me to afford to take on a good Barrister and to kick off his looking at all the evidence to enable a plan on how we can take them to court for all or some of the corrupt & unlawful actions against me since 1990. You can find my project as they call it on:-  www.crowfunder.co.uk/fight-a-corrupt-government-dpt-justice-ministry.

I DO HOPE THAT THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO ARE AGHAST THAT IN THIS COUNTRY WHERE WE ARE REGULARLY TOLD BY OUR LYING POLITICIANS AND OTHERS, THAT WE ARE LUCKY TO LIVE IN A LAW ABIDING COUNTRY, LIVING UNDER THE RULE OF LAW? THAT OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS THE ENVY OF THE WORLD AND IS SQUEAKY CLEAN AND SO ON. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND ALSO HAPPENS TO MANY OTHERS PROVES THIS TO BE A MONSTROUS LIE.........AND I WANT TO EXPOSE TO THE GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC.....FOR ALONG THE WAY I CAN SHOW THAT MANY TOP BRITISH POLITICIANS-RIGHT TO THE TOP & INCLUDING CAMERON PLUS AND NOW JUST RECENTLY-MRS MAY HERSELF, PLUS SEVERAL TOP MINISTERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LAW.........ALL DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

No comments: