Wednesday 14 February 2018

Corrupt Teresa May- IPO & Ministry of Justice-latest events. 79.



Over the past four months I have attempted to try and get these useless and corrupt individuals to look at how their ministry and a barrister in it acted corruptly. I talk here about that 2005 alleged Appeal Hearing where the CORRUPT Hobbs QC did what he did.
I first of all sent off a letter to a Liz Truss, then a Justice Minister, heading the letter that it should only be read by her. (Described in a previous post) All I got was a brush off crop of lies from some unknown CLERK.

She departed after 5 minutes in office having done sod all about anything, as they do and another useless wretch takes over....Lidlington. By this time I have the Barristers opinion, so that gets included. He departs after 5 minutes in office and we now see what a **** he is when he gives a good impression on TV of being like just the detestable Blair, in looks and speech. Yet another useless wretch arrives 5 minutes later on and this time it is this guy called Gauke, who I prefer to call Gawky Gauke and who the Press also are obviously not impressed with, either.

Eventually after 6 WEEKS I get a letter from the Ministry - BUT NOT FROM LIDLINGTON OR GAUKE, but from a clerk called Skinner and his reply. In my subsequent reply I show my displeasure at the lies and misreading of my letter that he has indulged in to get out of doing anything. So see, he has obviously not read my letter and its points and how he ignores completely the legal opinion document I enclosed. It will be all self explanatory when I eventually put all the recent documents to the MoJ and then to Saint Teresa on the links to the right where many documents to the whole history can be seen. At this point in time I await a reply from Gauke which I know I will not get. In fact I don't expect any reply, going on past experiences and indeed wekks on I find that this is exactly the case....absolutely no reply from Gawky Gauke.

If the Justice Ministry believe the they can just lie and lie and thus get rid of me, they can think again for there are other avenues to still go down  to eventually try to get JUSTICE. So long as my health keeps up and my brain still works they will have to kill me to-get rid of me!!

IPO.

Why bother with the exact same mob who has been responsible for a lot of the corruption I have had heaped upon me? Well during my thinking on the history from day one, it has always been in my mind that right from day one back in 1992, when I was forced to have to come into contact with his corrupt and useless mob, there has always been one question I could never get any answer on. It is to do with DID THE IPO DELIBERATELY PUT ME INTO THE COURT TO OPPOSE CHRYSLER
BEFORE BUSBRIDGE?? ( my criminal ex agent who stole my car designs and Trade Mark Viper)
To elaborate: When Chrysler applied to register the T/M Viper in Jan 1990, Busbridge applied to the IPO to oppose that application, before my Patent Agent did, by about 2 weeks. He also applied to register the Mark himself, again before I did and by some 4 years. My Patent Agent always said that when I actually applied was of no importance, as opposing Chrysler and winning would show I had first rights, by a mile and so when I applied was of no consequence. So he only applied in 1996.
So I thought that by posing to the IPO as a student of Trade Mark law having seen the IPO online description of the corrupt 2004 Hearing, which the IPO made sure Busbridge won. ( I had opposed his application to register and don't forget by then I had already been given registration on winning against Chrysler) So because this description plainly stated I had started use of the T/M in 1985 and Busbridge only (and illegally) since 1992. They had stated that as he had applied to register before me-I could not oppose his application. Thus rubbishing the law that states that the first to use is the rightful owner. So discrepancy 1. Discrepancy 2 is obviously going on that premis, why was Busbridge not made to oppose Chrysler BEFORE me?? all outcomes would have been MASSIVELY DIFFERENT had that happened.
So I sent a letter to General Enquiries making these two points.....who gets heard first when multiple applications are made to Oppose a Registration Application by a third party....the first to apply?
Similarly who gets to be heard first when multiple applications to register are made, the first to apply? I was eventually told the question had been passed onto the relevant department...The Tribunal Section.

YOU COULD NOT MAKE UP WHAT HAPPENED NEXT-FOR I GET A REPLY FROM NON OTHER THAN A RAOUL COLOMBO-HEAD OF THAT SECTION..........
THIS IS THE LYING BASTARD WHO IS OBVIOUSLY STILL IN A JOB AT THE IPO AND STILL A HIGH UP MANAGER,  YEARS AFTER HE LIED THROUGH HIS BACK TEETH OVER THE CORRUPT 2005/6 BOGUS APPEAL HEARING HELD BY HOBBS QC. LIED TO ME AND MY MP....ITS ALL IN THIS BLOG IF YOU CARE TO GO BACK.
HERE HE IS NOW REPLYING TO ME IN A LETTER IN WHICH HE LIES AGAIN IN HIS EXPLANATIONS. (See his reply when its put into the link to the documents to do with this latest example of lies and corruption of the IPO and MoJ)
It becomes obvious to me he has twigged on that this person asking, is not a K.Weber but ME. For he, when I reply, showing that his answers make no sense, he then refuses to reply. So I go back to General Enquiries and pose the same question in a different way..... two weeks later NO REPLY. SO YOU SEE I HAVE OBVIOUSLY HIT A NERVE HERE AND I BELEIVE THAT THE IPO DELIBERATELY DEALT WITH THE APPLICATIONS FROM ME AND BUSBRIDGE IN THE EARLY DAYS, IN A CORRUPT AND INCORRECT WAY, SO AS TO GET OUTCOMES THEY WISHED TO GET.

I have along the way had legal advice that what they should have done is put both my opposition to Chrysler and Busbridges....together so that we both would have appeared in that 1998 court hearing. Busbridge would have lost and that would have been the end of his continued crooked actions, all aided by the IPO. If he didn't like that outcome he would have had to APPEAL.... IN THE HIGH COURT.....which he COULD NOT AFFORD TO DO....GOODBYE CROOK!!! I had to win and that would eventually have been the end of it all.
So one has to believe that this CROOK IPO MANAGER-COLOMBO, REALISES I AM ONTO SOMETHING AND HE IS UPTO HIS LYING ONCE AGAIN.

BE PATIENT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE, AS IT WILL ALL GO INTO THE LINK. I AM WAITING TO SEE HOW I GO WITH MY LATEST EFFORT TO GET NEWSPAPERS ONTO THE FACT THAT THE MoJ ARE CORRUPT AND ARE TRYING TO BURY IT ALL BY REFUSING TO DEAL WITH MY LETTERS AND EVIDENCE.(Along with Mrs May)
HOWEVER I HAVE NO MORE FAITH IN UK NEWSPAPERS AS THEY SEEM TO MOSTLY FAVOUR POLITICIANS AND LET US FACE IT AND BE HONEST.....TO INVESTIGATE MY ASSERTIONS IT WILL SHOW HOW WE DO NOT LIVE IN A LAND UNDER THE RULE OF LAW....HOW CAN WE? WHEN OUR MoJ BARRISTERS WITHIN IT AND EVEN THE MINISTER IN CHARGE, ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO HIDE WHAT WENT ON.....BECAUSE IT WOULD PROVE WE DO NOT LIVE BY THE RULE OF LAW-BECAUSE OUR POLICE NOWADAYS WILL NOT INVESTIGATE ANYTHING AND THE JUSTICE SYTEM IS THOROUGHLY BENT.

VERY SOON NOW, I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER VIDEO TO GO ON HERE-WHERE I WILL GO OVER ALL THE RECENT HAPPENINGS RE MY TRYING TO GET JUSTICE AND HOW I HAVE GOT NOWHERE. NOT EVEN SAINT TERESA WILL LIFT A FINGER AND SHOW US JUST HOW  MUCH OF A SAINT SHE IS!!!!!!




No comments: