Sunday 10 March 2019

Corrupt MoJ & Gov Legal Dpt Continued. 88.

In my last and latest posts you will have read how my efforts to get justice from firstly the MoJ then through my complaining to the Parliamentary Ombudsman, when the MoJ failed to deal with my request and getting the usual unmitigated lies and obfuscations and typical twisting of the FACTS to refuse to act.

I sent on the 12th Feb, in my 8 page letter of complaint about the activities of Barrister Hobbs QC and what he did, to the Gov Legal Dpt and requesting they investigate it all. On their website they state that they will reply within 10 working days and then they would either give you their response or will tell you when they can. As I correctly thought would be the case, they have a month later, not even replied in any way.

In the last month the IPO have stated and confirmed that even today when they need an 'Appointed Person' to officiate at an Appeal Hearing, which was what Hobbs did, they get the A/P from the  Treasury Solicitors, now named the Government Legal Department. (YET THE GLD TOLD ME IN AN EMAIL RECENTLY THEY DO NOT DO THIS......so more lies from them) As I said in my last post it would them that I would now go to with this complaint about Hobbs and his unlawful and criminal actions.

Now on the GLD website they state that all lawyers and Barristers they use, actually work for that department, so they are not 'independent workers' and so it follows that as they are employees, the GLD MUST be responsible for their actions (as would the then Treasury Solicitors would have been)
Of course way back in around 2008 I complained to them about Hobbs and was fobbed of with the usual set of lies etc and all that and subsequent efforts of mine to get justice through a whole set of different bodies that all, only resulted in the usual lies as to what exactly the complaint was and how they could do nothing.

I sent the comprehensive complaint with all the detailing of what it was all about AND ACCOMPANIED BY a number of copies of documents that backed up my assertions and allegations. It went by registered post and was received by a GLD person called MARK on the 12th Feb.

I will put all these 8 documents onto this blog and will be seen on the right hand side of the first page or here, shortly  However I will now make comments on the highlighted lines that can be seen on those documents:- DOCUMENT 1. This is a letter sent me by the CEO of the Parl Ombudsman in reply to me asking them to investigate the MoJ for refusing to first of all, investigate Hobbs for his criminality and then stating they have no jurisdiction yet not stating why that was so. Then to cap it all ignoring my complaint about that.
You will see they say that the MoJ was correct in saying they have no jurisdiction. and they said that the MoJ had told me what route to take. They ignored my telling them that the routes they told of, were all rubbish and I'd told them anyway that I'd taken them all-to no avail. Then they state as you will see in the highlighted lines that if I wished to go back and request they should look into thisclaim they had no jurisdiction, then I should get back to them which I did but this was ignored in their subsequent reply......see Document 2.
DOCUMENT 2.
In this cover up document of three pages of waffle, you will see on page 2. (highlighted) that they, like EVERY liar in every government department I have complained to about Hobbs, again lie about how the MoJ cannot investigate Barristers as they are independent. Yet as I have said above in the case of Barristers working for the MoJ or the GLDpt, THEY ARE EMPLOYEES  and NOT independent workers who can just do what the hell they like as they are INDEPENDENT, which is the case when they work out of various CHAMBERS. ( A chambers is really only a collection of barristers all working out of offices at one location and are just a set of self employed high up lawyers, much like a bunch of plumbers or electricians all banding together in one workshop)
They also kindly say that the MoJ said I should complain to the IPO, and this despite me telling the MoJ that I had done that in 2007 and got nowhere as they used the same old lies. So just another web of lies, obfuscations and fobbing you off to get rid of you.
DOCUMENT 3. Proof that Barristers WORK for the GLD and are therefore EMPLOYEES.-IN ANY CASE NO MATTER WHETHER THE BARRISTER IS AN INDEPENDENT ENTITY OR AN EMPLOYEE UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE GLD-THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WORK UNDER THE RULE OF LAW AND HOBBS BROKE THE LAW-ESPECIALLY AS WHAT HE GOT UP TO ''PERVERTED THE COURSE OF JUSTICE' AND THAT IS A 'CRIMINAL ACT' AND THUS HE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW AND SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR THIS 'CRIMINAL ACT' !!!!!! OF COURSE THE LAW ESTABLISHMENT WILL DO ANYTHING TO COVER ALL THIS UP.....THE UTTER BASTARDS !!!!!!

DOCUMENT 4. Proof that a complaint will get a reply of sorts within 10 working days (14 days in fact)
DOCUMENT 5. Is my 8 page complaint sent into the GLD. The documents I sent in with that letter are:-
Doc 1.The IPO Hearing Officer Mr Landau and his summing up of the hearing in which he said Busbridge could not claim my Trade Mark. Can be seen elsewhere in this blog.
Doc 2. The IPO CEO's ( Mr Marchant) letter to me stating that the Landau decision meant I'd won.
Doc 3. Busbridges Appeal reasons (all rubbish and not legal so he should never have been given an appeal)
Doc 4.The IPO's Mr Colombo letter to me in which he explains the legal requirement to be met to be given an appeal.
Doc 5. The opinion of a Barrister called Antell reiterating the legal requirements needed to get an appeal.
Doc 6. The actual Hobbs bogus appeal hearing TRANSCRIPT.
Doc 7. Copy of the 'Self Litigants Handbook' which details what a Judge or Barrister hearing any court case and what they cannot do IE-GIVE ADVICE as Hobbs did.
Doc 8 Copy of the terms of service for 'Appointed Persons' which includes that they must not be biased, which Hobbs was and could be seen in the transcript to be so....by slagging me off and so on!!
Doc 9. Show that GLD Barristers are employees.
Doc 10. Letter from Mr Marchant, the then IPO CEO telling me the bogus Hobbs appeal hearing had been postponed (which is unlawful)
Doc 11. An Email from Colombo to Busbridge giving him advice-which is unlawful.
Doc 12. Another letter from the IPO to Busbridge giving him advice-unlawful.
Doc 13. Yet another letter to Busbridge giving him unlawful advice.
Doc 14. The Barrister P.Bush document in which he gives his opinion of most of the UNLAWFUL goings on at that bogus Appeal Hearing, officiated by Hobbs.
Doc 15 A Barrister called Simpson, who states that right at the beginning of my battle against Busbridge and Chrysler in 1992 should have been conjoined. This proves that the IPO had been up to no good.
Doc 16. GLD employment facts.

IF YOU READ THE WHOLE OF MY LETTER TO THE GLD, THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS WILL BE EXPLAINED  AS TO RELEVANCE. MANY ARE ALREADY LISTED ON THIS BLOG, EITHER ON THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FILE OR CONTAINED WITHIN VARIOUS POSTS.



No comments: