Thursday 23 July 2009

Intellectual Property Office-How they aided a crook. 25.

Since my last post several things have happened. I have set out an official complaint to the CEO of the IPO re the behaviour of their Tribunal/Law Sections. Namely a Mr Roaul Colombo and a Mr Allan James ( the head) If you have read all of my posts you may remember that back in 2005 I won in a hearing held by a Mr Landau when he said that Busbridge should not be allowed to continue with the registration of the trade mark Viper. He appealed that before an Appointed Person a MR Hobbs QC. Held in March 2006.

You will see that I was excluded from that hearing and I had great trouble getting the IPO to tell me what was going on after it had been heard and what was the decision. I could see that something was going on. Both I and my MP were pissed around and lied to by these two characters above. It took a YEAR before I found out that Busbridge had dropped the appeal and had moved onto other ways of getting his wicked way. I did not even know what had been said at this hearing.

Well the first thing you will have seen Busbridge did was to apply to Rectify the Register, that's in an earlier post. I lost that one too, and I then appealed it. Before that appeal on a chance, I asked the IPO for transcript to see what had been said in the Hobbs appeal. I couldn't believe it to be sent one and I think some unknowing civil servant sent it by mistake. What I read made my blood boil.

So I had been asking the Tribunal section as to why the Landau decision was never enacted. No matter what I said over many months I just kept getting the run round. Them acting dumb and giving me so called answers that were not answers at all. I knew they were up to no good. So I have just reread this transcript and I can now see the wood for the trees, and it has come to me.

These bastards in the IPO deliberately decided that although there were no compelling legal reasons why any appeal hearing person could overturn Landau, the IPO certainly did not want that to happen, because that would mean I would win at last. Why don't they want me to win???????

It is now clear to me that even though Busbridge had no legal right to an appeal against the Landau decision, they would give him the appeal. They would illegally keep me out of the Hobbs hearing so they could do in the hearing, whatever they wanted even tho' it had been dropped. SO THE ALLEGED APPEAL HEARING TURNED INTO A MASSIVE 'FREE' LEGAL ADVICE SESSION TO GET BUSBRIDGE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY NOW TOLD HIM TO DO AND WITH THE HELP OF THE IPO. IT IS ALL THERE TO BE SEEN IN THAT TRANSCRIPT. Then keep me waiting for well over a year and a half for the decision (if there was one) and that would give Busbridge the time to carry out their advice to find his brother etc, etc. Then also get him to drop the appeal whilst he was in it and that would get the IPO off the hook to make a decision on an appeal, that should never have been allowed in the first place....TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION THE IPO HAVE NO COMPETITORS- EXCEPT NOW WE KNOW THAT THE POST OFFICE IS ON A PAR WITH THEM. They could hold me off for as long as it was necessary by claiming it was out of their hands and up to the Appointed person (HOBBS) and he could take his time. Then they could make up whatever excuses they liked to enable Busbridge to carry out with the help of the IPO, to go through more applications that they advised him to do, in order to complete their plan to wrest away from me the Viper T/M.

No comments: