Saturday 30 January 2010

Corrupt Intellectual Property Office-How they aided a crook. 34.

The hearing was as I expected. A no nonsense, bruiser type bother boy, hearing officer, called Salthouse. He was no doubt hand picked by the IPO to make sure that the Busbridge brothers did not come to blows or indulge in endless slagging each other off. And of course to make sure the hearing was conducted to the good of the IPO.

I thought that Robert Busbridge showed his usual colours of a cringing, snivelling liar, trying to belittle his brother and of course me. He told his usual lies of how he was a saint and saviour of the customers of Brightwheel Replicas after it had ceased trading, when of course by my taking on the brothers as my agent after this event, it gave those customers somewhere to go, and they benefitted beacuse this of course gave Cobretti business. He also tried to pin the bankruptcy of BRL on me, when he knew full well that the company had ceased trading due to my partners closing it down AFTER I had resigned. The hypocrosy of this evil man knows no bounds, for he completely ignores his own bankruptcy and the effects on HIS creditors.Well I hope the IPO ignored all that kind of irrelevant crap. However they have form for not ignoring it and being swayed by his lies.
My lawyer did a very good job of laying out case law regards the partnership and the non legal way it finished, thus making the application by only one partner, for registration, void. He also gave many reasons why the application for the Invalidity of my registration should fail, all based on law. How the two main reasons Busbridge relied on for this application, namely passing off and he having a prior right to me, where all legally wrong. Pointing out that it was he that was guilty of passing off my product and trade mark not the other way round.
I will attach the skeleton argument to this blog soon, so you can all see our argument.

Now this Salthouse made a comment at the beginning of this hearing which ABSOLUTELY LAID IT OUT INTO THE OPEN WHY TEH IPO HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME OPPOSING MY EVERY MOVE FROM 1992 RIGHT THROUGH TO THIS 2010 HEARING. HE SAID THAT THE IPO WERE WELL AND TRULY FED UP WITH MY CASE WHICH HAD GONE ON FOR SO LONG AND TAKEN UP SO MUCH OF THE IPO's TIME THAT THEY WERE GLAD THAT THIS SHOULD END IT ALL. THAT IT WOULD RECIFY A MISTAKE THEY HAD MADE. (Now the never said exactly what he meant by all that but it is clear to me what he meant).

 For what he was saying was that as far as the IPO were concerned the Hearing Officer who heard my opposition case to Chrysler over registering my Trade Mark, had made a mistake and obviously that would have given Chrysler the case and my Trade Mark. I have long thought that there was jiggery pokery involved in that case and I have as you will see, said that I always thought that Chrysler bent arms in the British Government to get this Trade Mark (that they already had registered in all of the EU, given to them). Don't forget that they would have spent an enormous amount of money to set it all up to sell their 'Viper' in the EU & the UK. I wouldn't mind betting that the Hearing Officer who heard that case was under orders to do that. Now he was quite an old bloke ready I think fcoming up to retirement. Just maybe he didn't follow orders of being old stock so wouldn't get involved in non legal goings on-hence why Salthouse SAID A MISTAKE HAD BEEN MADE WHICH NEEDED TO BE CORRECTED and waffled on some more about this-see the transcript and you will see what I am saying. IT ALL STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN-ONCE AGAIN.

Of course now we have to wait for the IPO to issue their decision, but I have absolutely no faith in them whatsoever, as I have constantly said. They have an agenda which is best known only to them. Once that decision is given, of course if it does go against me, I will appeal it. We will know exactly what had been in the IPO minds all along and we will then have their mindset out in the open and will be able to fight it. I got the impression that their minds were already made up prior to the hearing and the hearing was just window dressing. For they have read the written evidence and as they said have read all the previous hearings, so what was said at this hearing was nothing new.
Of course one big thing that the have to address, and we made sure we made comment on that, and that is the question of all the lies and perjury eminating from Robert Busbridge. We made sure we pointed out that the IPO had specifically said they would deal with that at the hearing.
Of course we made sure that his lying and dishonesty and making applications in bad faith, were highlighted. Of course now we had a second witness to all the dishonesty namely Martin.
I personally cannot see how the IPO can find for Robert based on his obvious lying and bad faith, and partnership law and IPO law that were not adherred to. But as I have said over and over again-the IPO have shown time and again they have an agenda on this case that is hard to fathom. So we will see.
In the meantime Robert Busbridge will be sweating it out, and if his demeanour at the hearing is anything to go by, which was not so cocky as before, he will be sweating it out.

No comments: