Saturday 12 June 2010

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 37.

Since my last post I have talked with my lawyer to hear what he now thinks about my appealing
this monstrous latest decision and after he had conferred with a barrister.
Just like appealing against the first monstrous decision made back in 2004 when I lost my opposition against the reptile from registering my trade mark, which I could not afford to take before a High Court, I would have to do the same here to appeal this one. I told my lawyer that I could only do it if it were done on a no win no fee basis.
So he says that he can only do that if a barrister has a look at the facts surrounding this last hearing and decision. He comes back and says he thinks that if the IPO stick rigidly to saying they had to stick to IP law which says that the first applied for registration has precedence over one made after, no matter about the surroundings facts of perjury, and bad faith and the fact that the application was not done lawfully in the first place, then we will lose the appeal. Or at least we could lose, as it would depend of course on some wretched Judge, and we all know how they are in this wretched country.
So the upshot is, like all lawyers who operate on the 'we will win no matter if we win or lose'
syndrome, he will not take the slightest chance and I would have to be willing to fork out maybe £20,000 and the rest. That is out, so the Forces of Evil win AGAIN!!!!! The CROOKS AND CRIMINALS WIN AGAIN AND THE LAW ABIDING LOSE OUT AGAIN. Such is life in this rotten country of ours where only the rich stand a chance of winning, for they can fill the pockets of the fat cat big time lawyers.
However there is one avenue that I can still go down and I am just starting off down that one. But I have no faith in the government departments you are forced to use and this last avenue will rely on yet another bunch of civil servants. The only maybe, saving grace, is that they have no connection with the corrupt IPO mob. I am hoping that it will not turn out to be yet another case of; 'we civil servants have got to all stick together and cover all our arses' We will see.

HOWEVER I HAVE TO SAY THAT EVEN IF THE EXCUSE THEY ARE NOW USING THAT BECAUSE KINGS PATENT AGENTS FAILED TO PUT MY APPLICATION IN TO REGISTER THE MARK A FEW DAYS AFTER BUSBRIDGE DID, WAS VALID (AND DO NOT FORGET I HAD RIGHTS TO THE MARK UNDER COMMON LAW WHICH THEY HAVE IGNORED). THEN WHY DID THEY NOT SAY THIS FROM THE START, WAY BACK IN 1992? WHY DID THEY PUT ME TO THE TIME AND EXPENSE OF 8 YEARS OF FIGHTING THEM? WHY WAS I ABLE TO USE THE MARK FROM 2002 TO 2010 AND THEY SAID NOT A THING ABOUT THIS EXCUSE THEY ARE SAID TO USE IN 2010 AND NO ONE EITHER ON THE BUSBRIDGE SIDE OR ANY OF THEIR HEARING OFFICERS SAID-YOU CAN PLAY NO PART AS YOU WERE LATE IN PUTTING IN YOUR APPLICATION TO REGISTER.

 


No comments: