Wednesday 12 January 2011

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 52.

Because our corrupt Police Forces of Dorset and The Met refuse to investigate the criminal actions of Busbridge, I have been forced to report the Met to the Independent Police Complaints Commission. They don't have a good reputation as being independent so we will see how they fare. I cannot yet report the Dorset shower as they have since September 1st, deliberately gone slow on officially turning down my official complaint about their non actions. Well this is typical of the Police these days who in my book are nothing more than a rabble in uniform. By acting as they are doing they make themselves no better than the crims they are supposed to be protecting us from. This by a rabble of crims themselves, only they are in uniform. I mean it takes a crim to recognise one as the saying goes.....how true.
When I finally get a knock back from the Dorset Rabble Yeomanry, I will then send in my report on them to the IPCC, no doubt for yet another fruitless exercise in futility.

Dorset Police are also behaving in a disgusting way by refusing to divulge the emails and letters that went between them and the equally corrupt IPO. What have they to hide I ask????????? They haven't even kept to the rules by issuing me with an official refusal AND IN FACT THEY ARE JUST IGNORING MY REQUEST AND EVEN THEIR DEPUTY CHIEF CONSTABLE REFUSES TO ANSWER MY LETTER ASKING WHY HIS FORCE IS BEHAVING THIS WAY. Then of course the Met have done the very same, but at least they issued the refusal and that lets you go on to lay a complaint to yet another official so called watchdog, who will no doubt turn out to be a toothless as all the other dozens of these parasites that exist in this wonderful country of ours.
I tell you I may as well be living in RUSSIA for all the corruption and useless incompetents we have all around our government bodies/institutions and our corrupt politicians.

Don't forget Ken Clarke...He the 'Criminals Friend' still hasn't replied to my complaint about that the Corrupt Judge Hobbs who hasn't been dealt with. This is how those in Politics behave, when you get them into a corner and they know they are in the wrong and they just don't want to act for to do so will be an admission of their uselessness......THEY IGNORE YOU!!!!!!

Then there is yet another corrupt politician, none other than the ATTORNEY GENERAL, DOMINIC GRIEVE. MP, who refuses to say whether the IPO were right to say that perjury cannot be investigated by anyone unless the A/Gen gives his OK. Again he is in a corner so what does he do? He says I am asking for legal advice which he doesn't do, when all I am doing is asking him to verify if another government is lying or is telling the truth and what is his job in relation to the reporting of perjury?????

I have yet to see how the INFORMATION COMMISSIONER does re my complaints at not getting the documents I have requested from the IPO, the PARLIAMENTARY OMBUDSMAN (who will no doubt invent excuses not to release what documents they got from the IPO)and lastly also from the DORSET POLICE and the MET POLICE.

QUITE FRANKLY I DON'T EXPECT ANY OF THESE GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO BEHAVE PROPERLY AND ABOVE SUSPICION, BUT I AM DOING ALL THIS PUSHING SO I CAN SHOW YOU ALL JUST HOW CORRUPT OUR SYSTEM IS WHEN THE ESTABLISHMENT DECIDE THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU JUSTICE. THEY ALL BAND TOGETHER AND YOU CAN KISS JUSTICE ON IT'S ASS.

No comments: