Wednesday 27 April 2011

Corrupt Police & IPO-how they aided a crook. 55.

As you will know both the Met & the Dorset Police colluded with the IPO and I have been trying to get all three corrupt entities to cough up the documents that passed between them. The Met admitted that they had talked to the IPO about me and my asking them to investigate Busbridge for perjury and Forgery and I merely asked to see whatever letters or emails passed between them. Obviously I was refused by both of the corrupt bastards.
Now due to our wonderful politicians, they devised TWO Acts that this can be done instead of one. These are called the Freedom of information Act and the other is the Data Protection Act. Because one cannot get sight of any document how are you supposed to be able to determine which act any document may come under? The FOIA concerns I think general documents that are not solely about you and the DPA is about documents solely about you.
I had asked the Met in the first instance under the FOIA and they refused to cough up. So then I had to ask under the DPA and today they again refused. SO WHAT THIS MEANS FOLKS IS THAT THE MET ARE SAYING THEY HAVE NO DOCUMENTS WHATSOEVER WHATEVER THE ACT, OR THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE BUT WILL NOT RELEASE THEM. Either way it shows they ARE COMPLETELY CORRUPT, AS WE ALL KNOW THAT THE REASON THEY REFUSE AND THAT IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHATEVER IS ON THEM WILL INCRIMINATE THE BASTARDS!!
So it now remains to be seen just how effective the ICO is and I will bet you they are as bad. I will go out and get pissed if ANY GOVERNMENT BODY ACTS COMPLETELY HONESTLY OVER THIS WHOLE AFFAIR......AND IT MUST BE IN THE SIXTIES THE LAST TIME I WAS PISSED!!

No comments: