Wednesday 6 July 2011

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 62.

NICK HERBERT THE POLICE MINISTER.

You will see on this blog that I have written a detailed book (Justice Denied) on the whole of this sordid story of IP theft by Robert Busbridge, how I was treated by endless corrupt and useless government civil servants who sided with this conman and who then stripped me of my IP and gave it to the crook Busbridge. How I then have tried to get Justice to absolutely no effect by the following entities:-
The IPO, The Police, the IPCC, the Justice Minister Ken Clarke, The Attorney General, plus
a host of MP's including my own useless tosser, Chope and so on-ad nauseam. I wrote this book 'Justice Denied' because as I am not rich I could not afford to go to law to try and get Justice. If I had been rich none of this would have happened anyway as I would have stopped it 20 years ago by using the best law brains in IP. I also decided the book should be sent to as many influencial people and bodies as possible, and I will be commentating in the next post on who I sent the book to and how it has been receiveda nd how successful I have or have not been.
For now this post is about one of those MP's one Nick Herbert the Minister for Police. I wanted him to be able to see what the organisation he should be responsible for have done to me. So off went the book with a covering letter. Today I got the book back with a covering letter which once again tells you how our governments think about the people who put them where they are and pays their overblown wages. How they really hold us in contempt, for what they do amounts to this and insults us further. My letter to Herbert and the reply I got from one of his faceless organ monkies will shortly go onto this blog, along with all the backlog that has built up of other documents of recent times, all from similar useless costly bodies of unctuous civil servants.

" The Minister receives so much correspondence that he is unable to reply personally to all those who write to him" So it starts straight away with a put down for this was no ordinary letter....IT WAS A LONG BOOK ON A VERY SERIOUS MATTER OF CORRUPTION WHICH INCLUDED THE VERY BODY HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CONTROL OF!!WHICH OBVIOUSLY HAD TAKEN THE WRITER A LONG TIME TO WRITE AND HAVE PRINTED, AT NO SMALL COST. OBVIOUSLY ALL THAT HAS GONE OVER THE EMPTY HEAD OF THIS TOSSER, OR HE IS BEING THE USUAL CYNICAL SERVANT THEY ALL SEEM TO BE?

The writer then goes into a typical civil service, wafflespeak load of tripe, in which they make all sorts of excuses rather than give you a result. I will not repeat it all here, for it is all irrelevant trash. I say this for HE IS CALLED THE MINISTER FOR POLICE. Now what should that tell us?????? The writer, another McGinty character seems to think the Minister has no control over the Police at all, so what the hell is he for, I ask? This one goes by the handle of B.McGuire of no known gender and the letter is headed The Home Office.

The very same shower who sent me a letter some months back telling me that if the Police did not investigate it was tough shit mate! They are a force unto themselves AND NO ONE CAN CONTROL THEM!! I was to take my own legal action !!!!!!!!!

This is why we are forever being assailed, almost on a daily basis, of lurid stories about how the Police have failed one poor family after another. If it isn't useless coppers cocking up an important murder investigation, they are indulging in yet more corruptness, as in today's story about how more than 8 bastards stitched up 4 innocent men for murder and are now belatedly being done themselves. To messing up the Dowler investigation and to sitting on the facts about the NOTW phone hacking story, because they were all getting back handers. The very same old firm of the Met who colluded with the IPO to stop me getting justice!!

My point in this post is that this useless overpaid tosser Nick Herbert...what is he for and why is it that his Organ Grinder Monkies are deliberately keeping from him a story that HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? (they probably got straight onto the phone to their IPO mates to see what it was all about and were told to bury it)......DON'T THEY MAKE YOU SICK.

No comments: