Saturday 30 March 2024

CORRUPT POLITICIANS-THE EXPOSURE OF THEIR POST OFFICE BY ITV STUDIOS

 THE RECENT TV EXPOSURE OF THE GOVERNMENT RUN POST OFFICE AND HOW THEY

TREATED THE POSTMASTERS WHO RAN THEM, IS EXPOSED BY ITV STUDIOS WHO 

COMPILED THEIR EXCELLENT TWO PART DOCUMENTARY ON ALL THAT, HAS PUSHED 

ME TO MAKE JUST ONE MORE POST-MY 100TH, AS THAT STORY HAS MANY PARTS IN IT

THAT ARE MUCH THE SAME AS MY STORY AND THE WAY I WAS TREATED BY ANOTHER 

GOVERNMENT RUN BUSINESS-THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE (IPO).

No kidding you on this, so if you can you should definitely get to see that exposure documentary which will show you how politicians are and our Justice System are as corrupt as can be, fo what they did to the Postmasters is on the same level as what they did to me. The Post Office took on a new computer system around 1998 in order to run all the accounts of each Post Office on a ongoing daily basis with the posmaster inputting all their takings each day and at the close of the day they all had to balance. 

The trouble was the system used (Japanese) wa usels and so was constantly telling to postmaster that their accounts for that day showed a shortfall of up to thousands of pounds. Subsequently the postmaster was getting accoused of pocketing the money or puting it crudely-THEY WERE STEALING THE MONEY!!Of course they were not but not being computer experts how could they prove tht it was the computer system and not them? So many were arrested, tried in court and some were jailed. 

You may be asking how this was all so similar to what the government through their IPO did to me. Well in my case money did not come into it apart from the umpteen tens of thousands I lost and the business I lost etc. Also like each of the hundreds of PostMasters up & down our country whose lives were trashed forever, so was my life and business and health.

 However in the Post Office case they were only up against the government department-the Post Office, the Japanese international computer giant and our corrupt justice system and their so called Judges who brown-nosed the government and sided with them and against the evidence-found most if not all the postmasters-GUILTY and some spent time in prison.  

In my case I suffered at the hands of many more people than they did. The IPO and everyone in it who many. The UK Justice System and that system within the IPO plus many so called Judges who heard the many hearings and apart from one hearing-the first and who always found for the IPO despite my evidence, which they all ignored. Then in my trying to operate the many avenues of appealing those corrupt judgements, I had to try my appeals through many different departments of our justice system and all to no avail.

Then to top all that off, my many attempts to get many politicians who were responsible for all the various departments I tried to get justice off. Right up to Three Prime Ministers, the Heads of the British Justice system. Approaching many well known people in the media (TV & Newspaper Editors) plus many investigative writers and directors of investigative TV Programmes etc. The list of people I approached is endless. ALL IN ALL I THINK THAT IN MY CASE AS OPPOSED TO THE POSTMASTERS CASE, I fought more people and departments of government than the Post Masters case has, before this TV exposure.

However as the Post Office is so well known an institution and so many were made victims of that scandal whereas in my case I WAS BUT ONE INDIVIDUAL THAT BASICALLY NO ONE HAD EVER HEARD OF. (Except of course a very small number of people in a very small section of the British car industry)

Never-the-less I decided to approach ITV Studios to tell them the bare bones of my story and asking if there was any way I could get it exposed in a simlilar way to the POST OFFICE documentary they did. At first the CEO of ITV Studios, a Julian Bellamy just ignored my approach, which for me was just ar for the course and exactly the same non reaction I'd always got for decades. I wrote again after a month and this time was replied to not by Mr Bellamy but one of his staff who told me that they "did not accept unsolicited approaches for stories" and I should contact a group called FACT who had list of all the UK companies who did do documentaries and films. 

No comments: