Saturday 11 December 2010

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 48.

WHEN IT COMES TO THE SUBJECT OF CORRUPTION IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE WHOLE OF THE CIVIL SERVICE IS CORRUPT ALONG WITH MUCH OF THE JUDICIARY. IT IS LIKE LIVING IN RUSSIA BUT WITHOUT PEOPLE GETTING KNOCKED OFF!!I have recounted to you about the corrupt Judge Hobbs along with his crony in the IPO, Mr James, head of the Tribunal Section, and now I can tell you about corrupt British Police. Both the Dorset Police and the Met have refused to investigate my assertions about Busbridges forgery and perjury committed in all his hearings and at the trial he instigated against me in 2000. In their corruption and collusion with the IPO they have tried to brush all that aside by saying perjury could not have been committed at a tribunal as all the evidential statements were not made under oath. This of course is a nonsense from the legal angle as if you read the Perjury Act perjury is committed when you make false statements under a statement of truth which is what you do when making IPO tribunal statements. Each document finsishes where you state it is the truth !!!!!
Then when I proved that was trash, they tried another load of crap on me by saying it was an ongoing CIVIL case.
Well first of all there is NO ONGOING CASE and secondly perjury and forgery are clearly criminal acts.!!!!!
Then they said that I should get a lawyer and take my own legal action when this preposterous statement is so ludicrous I do not know how the have the gall to make it. For it is the same as saying to someone who has been severely beaten up almost to death by saying no we will not investigate this as it is a civil matter between you and the criminal who beat you up. WHAT ARE THE POLICE THERE FOR????????? Not to investigate criminal acts of crime, it seems.
The Dorset Police used the excuse to say that as the Judge at the trial did not ask for perjury and forgery to be investigated, then that is the end of it. Yet if you read the CPS website on perjury it clearly states that this is not so. In any case I was charge pretty damn quick by the Dorset Police when Busbridge reported me for the same alleged offences. There was no telling him to pursue it by civil means etc, but then Busbridge 's beat friend and employee was an ex Met cop working out of Sutton. You can be sure he used his influence to get his ex mates to act against me.
It all adds up to a very smelly state of affairs. Is there a whiff of Masonic goings on here I wonder? For as I say Busbridges right hand man was an ex copper and we all know how Masonic influences there are in the Police and most probably also in the civil service incl the IPO!!It would explain the inexplicable way the IPO have consistently denied me justice even in the face of overwhelming proof of Busbridges forgery and perjury and the stealing of my business and IP.
So now I have started the grinding course of taking my complaints about the Police through the process which has to start with their internal complaints procedures. Let me tell you that this is expressly designed to waste time and thwart you. The first stage has resulted in a refusal still, not to investigate it. Now it is at the second stage and both Dorset and the Met are sitting on it and wasting my time, but the outcome is a foregone conclusion....yet another refusal.
So then it will be onto the IPCC who will also do nothing and then it will be to the Justice Minister. Who knows what all these corrupt bastards will do, but in the meantime a crook, a criminal and a conman liar gets away with it.
THIS PROVING YET AGAIN THAT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY FAVOURS THE CROOKS AND CRIMINALS AND NOT THEIR VICTIMS!!!!!!!!! AND KEN CLARKE IS THE EPITOME OF THIS AS HE SITS ON MY COMPLAINT ABOUT A CORRUPT JUDGE AND HE DOES NOTHING!!!!!

No comments: