Monday 25 April 2011

Corrupt Police & lPO-How they aided a crook. 54.

Following my complete and unsuccessful attempt to get the corrupt Met Police to charge Busbridge with Perjury & Forgery, after they colluded with the IPO, not to investigate. Probably on the grounds that to do so would bring it out into the open that the IPO have deliberately and cynically made sure Busbridge won most times over the past 10 years. So I have now been forced to go directly to the Attorney General as you can do (I have been told) with the same dossier that I gave to the Met, in order that he should set in motion an investigation. I want to see if he, one of the countries top justice people, is as corrupt as all the rest of them.
It is interesting to note that Sgt Walters of Camden Police Station who was the corrupt officer who did all this colluding with the IPO, said in his report when he refused to investigate, that I had not given him any evidence to back up my allegations of Perjury & Forgery. He also told the investigating officer of the IPCC the same pack of lies because he also used this as an excuse to exonerate Walters and rubbish me. Of course my dossier did include all the documentary evidence needed to charge Busbridge with these criminal acts.
Now hark back in this story to 1999 when Busbridge went to the Met alleging that I had forged our agency agreement document. He provided absolutely no evidence at all save him saying 'He thought it had been forged' The Met then investigated with the speed of a cavalry charge and I was charged in quick order; Isn't this so hypocritical and typical of the Met???


No comments: