Sunday 19 June 2011

Corrupt Police & IPO-How they aided a crook. 60.

I have talked recently about my efforts to get the Attorney General to force the Police or the CPS to get Busbridge investigated for all the forgery & Perjury he committed in 8 Tribunal Hearings and one County Court case, not to mention the same crimes he committed with getting the Police to charge me in 1999.
I told you about my sending the A/Gen a dossier bundle of evidence and what one of his minions, a McGinty and his goat, eventually replied in a short page and a half reply.
You always know that the civil servants have not even read any of what you have said in long letters and or as in this case a huge bundle of well over a 100 pages of documents of evidence etc, when all they can manage in reply is a terse one and a half pages of tripe.
As I told you it boiled down to this bum saying that the Att/Gen could not interfere in the fact that all the hearing officers, nor the trial Judge had asked that perjury be investigated or the forgery. Of course they didn't, the useless lazy bastards. In the case of the IPO hearing officers they, I believe by virtue of the evidence of their actions and subsequent actions and statements made by the IPO, they wanted me to lose. That is apart from one,-the Landau decision, but there the IPO deliberately ignored his pronouncement that Busbridge was to lose and they then went onto manipulating events so that his verdict could be ignored. So this McGinty uses this as the excuse that the Att/Gen cannot and will not do anything.
However this is a BIG LIE as the CPS in a document, which I copied to this McGinty Git say " absense of such a recommendation does not mean that there is no justification for an investigation" and this means that if the oaf of a hearing officer or a Judge doesn't see what is staring him in the face, and or takes no notice that he is being told by the person against whom perjury and forgery is being committed, that is is being committed, it means that the injured person should be able to ask the Att/Gen to look into the matter, for JUSTICE IS NOT BEING SERVED by the perjury and forgery being ignored. Remember what the Scottish prosecutor said about not allowing perjury to be ignored and the very good reasons for that. It seems in England the establishment do not adhere to the high standards they do in Scotland!!!!!!!!! But then I am but a mere peasant who does not matter, and Sheridan was a well known public figure....so there you have your answer.
In fact, he then goes on to say that if I got Busbridge to admit he had lied and here I must point out that in all my efforts to get justice EVERY civil servant I come across deliberately IGNORES the fact that FORGERY has been also committed and this is because forgery is easy to prove. At least it is in my cases, but no, they don't want TO KNOW about forgery so they ignore that and stick to the perjury where they can lie and make these excuses for not acting because as McGinty said "If the matter was brought to his attention by the trial Judge (here he in his ignorance, fails to see that Judges do not hold IPO hearings, but biased Hearing Officers  who are IPO employees-do ) I am toldthat it is not enough for one party to claim that his opponent has lied, that is for the court to determine in the proceedings"
Of course they say this because they simply want to brush all this under the carpet. It leaves people like me in the hopeless situation where, because corrupt hearing officers or stupid lazy Judges either do not want to see what is happening in front of them, even when it is pointed out to them AND evidence has been put into the proceedings which show what is going on, it means you get your hands tied. It means that in every court case in upper courts or lower courts like tribunal hearings, all that happens is that people in them lie and lie and lie and they know they will get away with it BECAUSE THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH LIES, AS IT IS ALL TOO MUCH FOR THE SYSTEM. IT IS EASIER TO IGNORE IT, WHICH IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME. I have to suffer miscarriages of Justice and the trashing of my Human Rights under the H.R.Act that should be giving me the right to fair trials.
If I were a BLACKMAN or an ASIAN TRYING IT ON TO ENABLE ME TO STAY IN THIS COUNTRY, I WOULD BE TRAMPLED TO DEATH IN THE RUSH OF CORRUPT LAWYERS ON THE GRAVY TRAIN OF HUGE MONIES TO BE MADE, DEFENDING ALL THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE, WANTING TO TAKE ON MY CASE. Or if I were a criminal I would also be able to get a lawyer to help me win. In my case I cannot even get a Human Rights lawyer to answer an email of enquiry, let alone get them to take on the case. IT IS DISGUSTING.
IT IS ALSO DISGUSTING THAT THIS MCGINTY (AND HIS GOAT) SAYS I SHOULD GET BUSBRIDGE TO ADMIT HE LIED. IS THIS BLOODY MAN STUPID OR RUBBING IT IN TO SAY THAT, AS HE MUST KNOW THAT THIS IS THE LAST THING BUSBRIDGE WOULD DO? After being successful over 20 years of making over 200 seperate lies and forging 5 documents and he thinks he will suddenly cave in and admit to even only one lie. I WOULD LIKE TO PUKE ALL OVER THIS DEVIOUS BASTARD MCGINTY FOR WHAT HE HAS SAID TO ME, ALL IN ORDER TO SQUIRM OUT OF THE ATT/GEN DOING ANYTHING.
So there you have it, in the UK the mere ordinary bloke on the street once again gets trampled on by the Corrupt and useless Establishment who would rather see the peasants continue to suffer injustices. It saves them money and the hassle and they know we cannot resort to Law as we cannot afford the stupendous costs involved by taking on the bloodsucking lawyers, who let's face it are their friends. All of the same class. Went to the same Public schools and all that.
Lastly McGinty rubs it in by stating in his last paragraph that unless the Att/Gen has a trial Judge telling him that perjury was committed he will not act. My evidence isn't good enough. Of course the only trial Judge I ever had was the was the one in the 2000 trial at Dorchester and he saw piles of perjury AND forgery being committed and DID BUGGERALL. All the IPO Hearing Officers as I have said won't do anything as some will be dead and or retired and in any case all were employees of the IPO, so we can be sure they were not independent and on IPO orders. Read through the papers of the 1994 hearing before Reynolds and tell me that that old buffer wasn't under orders to trash all my good evidence. It was so obvious that it was a sick joke.
Now that the Att Gen saga is over as I have gone as far as I can, it is only the Information Commissioner who is left where I could get valuable evidence of collusion between the IPO and the Met Police and the DPS, but you can safely bet he will act just like all the other corrupt government bodies and it will be a whitewash. Just you see.

No comments: