Wednesday 18 October 2017

Corrupt Police & The Justice System-stopping me getting Justice. 77.

        THOSE INTENDING TO READ THE ABOVE VIDEO SHOULD READ THIS FIRST. 

In this blog you will have seen posts where I have outlined the worst event in the 18 year history of  7 Tribunal hearings and 1 County Court case that were inflicted upon me by the IPO. That was the bogus alleged Appeal Hearing held in 2005 before a Appointed Person (acting as a judge as it were) The actions of Hobbs QC was that he unlawfully gave a long session of advice giving and this was dressed up as an Appeal Hearing against a previous hearing, that my ex agent Busbridge had lost and allegedly was appealing.

THE VIDEO I HAVE MADE WHERE I OUTLINE IN DETAIL WHAT WENT ON AT THAT HEARING, IS NOW TO BE SEEN ON THIS BLOG-ABOVE AND ON THE RIGHT- JUST CLICK ON THAT VIDEO AND GET THE FACTS LEADING UP TO AND ON THE BOGUS MEETING, HOW IT WAS UNLAWFUL AND THE RAMIFICATIONS THAT HIT ME AFTER. IT LASTS NEARLY 2 HOURS BUT THAT IS BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF FACTS. THOSE REALLY INTERESTED IN HOW OUR STATE STUFFS UP PEOPLE, WILL NOT MIND TAKING THIS AMOUNT OF TIME TO VIEW IT....ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAVE IP THEY HAVE TO PROTECT, OR ARE BEING 'STUFFED' THEMSELVES IN ANYWAY BY ANY DYSFUNCTIONAL AND OR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT. FOR THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU-YOUR LIFE-YOUR I/P-YOUR BUSINESS AND ALL PERPETRATED BY THE VERY GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO HELP THE PUBLIC WHO HAVE GENERATED IP................... FOR THEY ARE INCOMPETENT-USELESS AND CORRUPT AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANY JUSTICE AGAINST THEM 
                                   

                                  ......WHEN THEY "STUFF YOU UP"........ 

I have pointed out ad nauseum how in this country, if you are not rich you cannot get Justice and here, this was the case. That Hobbs QC guy and James the IPO legal Manager who also was present (and should not have been there at all) should have been taken by me to court for Criminal Acts they perpetrated. How could I afford to do that? The Police refused to act in 2010/11 as also can be seen in previous posts. The Justice Ministry also lied and in effect refused to act.....A CLASSIC CASE OF THE UK ESTABLISHMENT COVERING UP MISDEEDS AND REFUSING TO GIVE A PERSON JUSTICE.

A couple of months ago, I approached a so called Charity? called Bar Probono in London to get legal advice on this meeting and the criminal acts and how I could get justice. They put any approach to them, to Barristers who will look at your case and give this advice..............THE BIG PROBLEM HERE AS IN MY CASE.........I AM TRYING TO GET JUSTICE AGAINST ANOTHER BARRISTER. SO I KNEW THAT IT NO DOUBT, WOULD BE YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT WOULD NOT BE HONEST AND WOULD LIE IN ORDER TO NOT GIVE THE HONEST INDEPENDENT ADVICE THAT I NEEDED !!

A few days ago I eventually got their reply and it was exactly as I had expected.....an exercise of covering the back of another Establishment member....another Barrister. (Hobbs QC) This is what I was told:- "The barrister who reviewed your application did not consider your case had sufficient chances of success to justify asking one of our volunteer barristers to assist" He then went on to say "In the criminal courts the standard of proof for an allegation of criminal conspiracy to pervert the course of justice is high and it is difficult to see how any motive could be proved" Oh, and is this all one has to prove when a criminal act is committed????? Utter bullshit- So the transcript of what went on at that alleged hearing is not proof of anything. That they were openly giving a claimant advice on how to overturn a decison could not be openly seen in that transcript.

THAT A BARRISTER HAD GIVEN ME HIS THOUGHTS ON THAT HEARING, AS YOU CAN SEE ON A PREVIOUS POST. HE HAD NO DIFFICULTY TO SEE WHAT HAD GONE ON WAS NOT LAWFUL. NO IT'S A CASE OF BARRISTERS DON'T WANT TO TAKE ON OTHER BARRISTERS.

IT'S ALL THEM COVERING THEIR BARRISTER MATES BACKSIDES-THE OLD BOY NETWORK AT WORK. NOW TH BARRISTER WHO GAVE ME HIS OPINION WAS 'SOUTH AFRICAN' AND DIDN'T MUCH LIKE THE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT.

Well he obviously thinks I am but an idiot, who does not know the law in a case like this.....for the BASTARDS PUT ME THROUGH A TWO WEEK COURT CASE ON EXACTLY THE SAME CHARGES ...PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE AND WAY BACK IN 2000. THEN THE POLICE AND CPS AND JUSTICE SYSTEM HAD NO PROBLEMS IN DOING WHAT THEY DID TO ME.....(A POST ON ALL THAT CAN BE SEEN- AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY MENTION IN THEIR EVIDENCE PUT AGAINST ME ....OF ME HAVING ANY MOTIVE!!! BUT THEN I AM NOT A BARRISTER !!!!! AND WHAT MOTIVE COULD I HAVE HAD IN THAT PARTICULAR CASE ??? HENCE WHY I WAS EASILY PROVEN TO BE INNOCENT.

This waffle about proving motive is a nonsense because; say one is accused of murder, does a motive to murder have to be proved in order to go ahead and charge someone with murder? For murders are committed daily these days where yobs/immigrants and lowlife are murdering people they don't even know and therefore can have NO MOTIVE.....they just do it as they are out of control arseholes. However in this case I can actually prove motive, but did not say so as it was irrelevant to what I was asking for. WHICH WAS:- I only asked that a barrister looked at whether the meeting was a bona-fide appeal hearing/was it obvious that despite giving legal advice in ANY hearing in ANY court of law, being unlawful, the legal entity holding that meeting-obviously GAVE A BUCKET LOAD OF ADVICE and if he/she agreed that those two points were as I said they were....how could I go on and get justice??? Take note here, I did not even mention a criminal conspiracy having taken place or me taking it to any court! So you see what was said WAS YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM AND MOST IN IT ARE THOROUGHLY CORRUPT. However I am not finished yet- IN MY BATTLE TO FIND JUST-one honest LAWYER and one not afraid of the Establishment and willing to give me an opinion!!

TO EXPAND:-For what I had asked Bar Prono is to look at the transcript of that bogus meeting and either agree with me that (A) It was a bogus appeal as no grounds for having one where given (B) at the meeting no discussions of any grounds that were given were discussed as they should have been; that (C) the whole meeting was obviously set up to GIVE ADVICE TO BUSBRIDGE SO HE COULD CARRY OUT THAT ADVICE AND EVENTUALLY STEAL MY TRADE MARK WITH THE HELP OF THE IPO (D) THAT WHAT THE APPOINTED PERSON ACTUALLY DID WAS ILLEGAL AS HE HAD BLATANTLY GIVEN LEGAL ADVICE BY THE BUCKET LOAD. (E) That by Busbridge carrying out the advice he was then able to go on and ruin my life and business and I have documentary evidence that was given in the 2010 hearing, which showed that the IPO had all along wanted to take my Trade Mark off me, because they said...."THEY'D MADE A MISTAKE GIVING IT ME". WHAT BETTER MOTIVE CAN THERE BE FOR THE IPO TO HAVE DONE WHAT THEY DID AT THAT CRIMINAL MEETING IN 2005?????? FOR THE EFFECTS OF IT-EVENTUALLY ENABLED THE IPO TO DO WHAT OBVIOUSLY THEY HAD WANTED TO DO FOR SOME YEARS......TO STRIP ME OF MY LEGALLY OBTAINED TRADE MARK THEY HAD GRANTED ME IN 2002....REMEMBER WHAT HEARING OFFICER SALTHOUSE SAID AT THAT HEARING...IT IS IN THIS BLOG ....WORDS TO THE EFFECT OF "It will be as if the Mark had never been granted in the first place" Plus saying that they had made "A MISTAKE IN GRANTING IT TO ME".....ALL TO BE SEEN IN THE TRANSCRIPT OF THAT 2010 UTTERLY CORRUPT HEARING. (Which I have)

That is a clear case of perverting the course of justice and it gives the IPO a MOTIVE for what they did at this BOGUS 2005 MEETING. For after it they had set in motion events they made sure I could not stop and that right up to the 2010 hearing, when they finalised their wish to strip me of my legally gained Trade Mark.

Of course the barrister reviewing my papers and the Transcript, gives me no opinion of what went on in that bogus meeting and the fact it can clearly be seen  (read the damning document and see for yourself) that advice is being given....illegally. That was clearly and exactly what I had asked him to do ....give ONLY an opinion as to the lawfulness etc of the meeting and if he agreed it was bogus and unlawful acts had taken place ....how could I get justice? So Folks; the whole system we have in the GLORIOUS LAW ABIDING COUNTRY OF OURS IS ACTUALLY ROTTEN TO THE CORE. TRYING TO WIN AGAINST OUR ESTABLISHMENT AND WITHOUT HAVING MONEY TO DO SO MEANS YOU ARE

                                             "STUFFED BY THE STATE"


POINTS TO PONDER....HAVE YOU EVER READ OF ANY JUDGE OR BARRISTER OR LAWYER, EVER GETTING CHARGED ...LET ALONE CONVICTED OF ANYTHING APART FROM STEALING CLIENTS MONEY.....WHICH OF COURSE THEY DO???

SO KEEP WATCHING THIS BLOG TO FIND OUT WHERE IF ANYWHERE I GET WITH THIS

           DO TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT "STUFFED BY THE STATE" VIDEO.

      ANYONE WISHING TO RAISE QUESTIONS....OFFER ADVICE.... CAN DO SO BY
       CONTACTING ME....DETAILS ON HOW TO ARE ON THIS BLOG IF YOU LOOK
                                               -ON MY PROFILE FACTS-



No comments: